Maintaining landscapes that will enhance the appeal of our client’s properties is something we at Greentree do with great passion and care. As seasoned landscapers we endeavor to offer customized services that will meet the specific needs of your property. Mulching is a specialized job and we have the expertise to tailor solutions for your commercial or residential property.
Types of Mulches
Depending on the style or type of landscape you’re looking to create, there are a number of different types of mulches to choose from. We carry dyed (Black, red & brown), cedar, bark, root & certified playground mulches. We can deliver or call us to install.
The Benefits of Landscape Mulching
- Enhance the appearance of your home.
- During the summer months, mulches work to keep the plants’ surface roots cooler as they significantly reduce the soil temperature.
- When mulch is applied thickly, it suppresses light; this curbs the growth of weed seeds.
- It may act as a pest and insect repellent, depending on the types of mulches you choose.
- Promotes the cycling of nutrients that are necessary for plantings to survive & thrive in different environments.
Custom Mulching Services
We source all our mulches from the best local suppliers. When you will settle for nothing but the best, we are the professionals to hire.
Our experts will provide you all the information you need about the different types of mulches and what their pros and cons are. This allows you to make a more informed decision about the products you want.
We are the professionals that can provide superior solutions for all your mulching needs. For more information on our services, feel free to speak with the Greentree experts at (856) 881-2228. To send us queries and for information about mulching cost via email, please use this Online Form and we will revert shortly.